For Individuals and Families
Because every situation is unique, we develop customized service packages for each of our clients after an initial consultation. Below is a partial list of some of the services we provide.
• Facilitate family discussions
• Determine best housing options
We Do the Legwork
• Research communities and care facilities
• Tour communities upon request
• Evaluate caregivers and caregiving agencies
• Recommend trusted service providers
We Do the Paperwork
• Review contracts for facilities and service providers
• Review status of necessary personal and legal documentation
• Review insurance coverage
We Customize Plans
• We can implement a plan quickly if you are in the midst of a crisis,
or over several weeks if the situation is less urgent or more comprehensive.
• If you have issues or concerns not mentioned here, please let us know.
Physicians, therapists, clergy members, attorneys, financial planners and other trusted advisors are often asked for guidance regarding senior care. You are already advising your clients in specific ways; however, these issues may be outside of your scope of interest and expertise. We have years of experience in the field that give us an objective, yet compassionate approach to each situation.
Human Resources Professionals
We understand that stress related to family life can negatively impact job performance. Adult children with aging parents may be seeking advice from you about how to help their loved ones, and these issues may be outside of your scope of interest and expertise.
We are available to speak to your employees on a wide range of topics related to senior care that will provide both comfort and practical information as they navigate this new territory.
If there is a topic that is of particular interest to your company, we can tailor a program for you.